One of the pillars of our success here at BAS is our ability to provide our clients with products which meet and exceed both their expectations and key international standards.
Our internal processes are focused on continuous improvement using a Lean Management philosophy backed up with tools such as FMEA, PDCA, ISHIKAWA, 5 WHY, 8D and SWOT.
We have implemented, certified and regularly improved management systems in accordance with the following standards:
• ISO 9001 – Quality management system
• ISO 14001 – Environmental management system
• ISO 3834 – Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials
• EN 15085 – Railway applications, welding of railway vehicles and components
• EN 1090 – Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures
• UL 817 (ZPFW2, ZPFW8) – Underwriters Laboratories Inc Certificate